Take part of missions globally…
More than a one-time experience, we have the opportunity to show the love of God and make disciples of Jesus to all nations in many ways. Taking part of missions globally means that we find innovative and sustainable ways to regularly equip and proclaim the gospel to reached and unreached people groups.
Prayer is the fuel that has kept this ministry going, you can join our prayer team to lift up the children and the ministry leaders before God in prayer.
- Pray that the children served, partners and sponsors will come to know or continue to be established in the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior
- Pray for God’s provision towards the “Beyond” capital campaign whose goal is to establish a permanent development center for the children to flourish
- Pray for both the Local (USA) and Mission (Uganda) leadership teams for God’s guidance, wisdom and leading in the service of these children and many more in the future.
We are believing God in such a crazy and radical way to see Him establish, sustain and grow this ministry to leaps and bounds that He desires. This requires a lot of financial, intellectual and physical sacrifices. Please consider partnering in the following ways:
- Sponsor a child by signing up to give a monthly donation towards the education and wellbeing of one of our children
- Give a one-time donation towards our capital campaign, our goal is to purchase land and construct a development center
- In kind donations like, clothes, sound system for choir, chauffeuring children during their stay, cooking meals
(these opportunities are on the Sanyuka website)
You can become a child/ministry ambassador and be the voice of the children in your area / circle of influence. Below are some ideas:
- Introduce us to friends, organizations or people who you know and believe could be potential partners
- Host open houses / events to increase awareness of plight of children in Africa / Uganda
- Consider visiting Uganda on a mission trip to serve and minister to the children and people of Uganda
There are various ways that we can be able to guide you on how to serve in ministry. We believe as we work together we can extend the love of Jesus Christ, the joy and support of a family and the hope for a better future to many children that would otherwise be totally hopeless. Thank you!
Love. Influence. RestoreWEBSITE GET INVOLVED
- For our developing partnership and MEC interest
- For John Reaser and his family, our missionary contact family for Mexico
- The pastors and leaders of the churches. This is they key for success or failure in the church. For their families and spiritual growth
- Wisdom in hard places. Spiritual warfare is prevalent in some of the cities that they work with that have not previously had success in planting churches
- To get through the construction phase of their multi-purpose building so that they can put the time and energy back into relationships which this is a tool for
- Save to go
- Donate for others to go
- Forming groups soon for late 2018 trip(s). To express your interest click on the “GET INVOLVED” link below!
“Imagine what God could do if every family in every church across our nation prayed together for the Great Commission.”
“Following the call of the Great Commission requires a joint effort.”
“Find out more about how we take your passion and talent and provide you a custom-fit ministry opportunity.”WEBSITE GET INVOLVED